You will find below the list and the description of all the enhancements made in the team on the run 2.4.12 version.
My Business Field Service management [New Launch]
Optimize the management of your field operations with the new My Business Scheduling module. This module allows dispatchers to:
- Efficiently schedule and assign resources (Team members and assets)
- Deliver service orders on premise or at customers’ location.
To learn more about this new module or get a demo: https://www.streamwide.com/en/solutions/my-business-fsm/
*To benefit from this feature, the My Business Digital Process & scheduling options should be activated for your organization. To test it, please contact your reseller.
Initiate video conference is now possible from mobile.
As per Webchat experience, video conferences can be immediate or scheduled.
*To benefit from this feature, the Video Conference option should be activated for your organization. To test it, please contact your reseller.
Search optimization conversations : Search feature has been improved for better efficiency on mobile applications. Results are now displayed faster and structured by categories (Unread & read messages, photos, videos, audios, links, documents) for a clearer overview.
- Set channels as favorite : Mobile and Webchat users are now able to set some channels as favorite. Favorite channels will be pinned at the top of their channels page.
- Instant replay for mobile: Mobile users can now replay the last bursts done in a PTT call or a Channel.
- Keyboard shortcuts for PTT calls and channels*: Webchat users are now able to customize shortcuts to pick up, hang up, reject call, take the floor and switch between channels.
*To benefit from this feature, the Channel option should be activated for your organization. To test it, please contact your reseller.
Notification per departement : Department or sub-department administrators only receive notifications related to their departments. The notifications are related to:
- Guest user creation inside their departement.
- Linked channel creation / deletion.
- My Business process creation/ update / deletion (if they are process creators).
- Geolocation based on geographical area *: Web Dispatcher will be able to draw an area on the geolocation map. Only the movements happen on that drawn area will be notified to the dispatcher.
- Geolocation reporting improvements *: When generating Geolocation reports for large dispatch groups, dispatchers will now benefit from a:
- Quicker access to the reporting generation option.
- New notifications alert during the reporting generation process.
- New « My report » page, including the reporting generation history.
*To benefit from this feature, the Geolocation option should be activated for your organization. To test it, please contact your reseller.
- Android 13 support.
- iOS 16 support.