Solutions for Business Telephony
The business market is demanding, discerning, and rapidly evolving, but it also brings a promise of higher ARPUs and customer loyalty, which carriers value at a very high level.
Carriers that operate in this segment must be very responsive regarding specific industry trends:
- Attractiveness of free solutions. “Free” providers, most of whom are web- or software-based, are reshuffling the cards in this industry by providing online solutions, especially in the areas of collaboration and unified communications.
- Need for convergent services. Business users, more than any others, expect convergence assets for the communications services they use. Services must be delivered on any device and any network at any time, and no calls can be missed.
- Shift to IP. The progressive migration of networks and on-premise business equipment to IP are creating opportunities to deploy more services, faster, but they are also generating higher expectations in terms of cost reduction and service quality.
Our Value Proposal
- Large collection of business-oriented solutions: mobile messaging, unified communications, auto attendant services, customer care, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Efficient and user-friendly user interfaces adapted for the demands of business users
- Solutions for fixed-mobile convergence
- Perfect fit within IP networks due to SIP-based services
- Cloud-compatible technology
- Guaranteed 99.999% SLAs